Helping People Around The World For More Than 30 Years
At Patrick C. Hyde, Professional Corporation, Attorney at Law, I have been practicing in the immigration field for over 30 years. I am glad you have chosen to visit my site and learn about my firm. I hope you enjoy your visit and return often as the site has expanded and updated. My background in international law and immigration law is extensive:
Assisted with a Writ of Certiorari to the United States Supreme Court where the client was ultimately granted legal permanent resident status.
- Established a multination business in the United States including successfully filing for approved business visas for managers.
- Advised clients about filing for EB-5 investment visas.
An average of five BIA and AAU decisions a year that have overturned immigration judge decisions.
- Twenty of thirty favorable Tenth Circuit Court decisions as well as several hundred immigration judges approving prior agency denials of applications and thousands of agency approvals.
- Five current (2016) victorious cases in the Board of Immigration which are being remanded back to the immigration judges correcting the errors of the immigration judges.
Learn more about my recent case decisions and more. As a lawyer with over three decades of experience, I have handled some of the toughest cases out there.
Our Practice Areas
I have clients from every continent and almost every country the world over: including from Argentina, Brazil and Cameroon, to India, South Korea, Sri Lanka and Switzerland, just to name a few.
My practice areas include:
- Business and commercial law
- Construction contract law
- Criminal defense
- Government contract law; procurement and administration
- Immigration and naturalization law
- International law, international business law and international sales contracting
- Real estate law
- Wills, trusts, probate, and elder law
- Successfully Advising and assisting spouses of clients of over 40 spouses of client to draft "Extreme Hardship Affidavits" for their I-601 I-601A provisional waiver applications
Please view my Practice Areas page to learn more about my firm, my practice, and how I can help you.
Available To Answer Your Questions
If you have any questions or would like to speak with a lawyer regarding your legal issue, please do not hesitate to call, email, or fill out the form on the How Can We Help? page of this website and I — attorney Patrick Hyde — will be in contact with you shortly. I look forward to hearing from you!
Explain Your Case To Me
Bold labels are required.
PATRICK C. HYDE, P.C.
North Cherry Creek Business District
3003 East Third Avenue, Suite B-110 Unit E
Denver, Colorado 80206
Phone: (303) 825-2220
Fax: (303) 825-1718